DEE Piping Systems (DEE), incorporated as DEE Development Engineers Limited was founded by Chairman & Managing Director Mr. K.L. Bansal along with a team of two technocrats in the year 1983. DEE, in the past three decades, driven by leaders with a bold and strong entrepreneurial vision, has evolved in the diverse field of Piping engineering and fabrication.
It is driven by a simple yet powerful statement – “Make every customer a repeat customer.”
DEE primarily caters to National and Multinational OEMs of power generation equipment, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors serving power generation, oil and gas and petrochemicals sector. DEE manufacturing range includes variety of high pressure piping systems, induction pipe bends, pipe fittings, pressure vessels and accessories like boiler headers, boiler super heaters and economizer coils, de-super heaters and other tailor made fabricated components.
Over the years, we have developed strong capability in Critical Piping, Induction Bending and have also ventured into new market offerings of Modular Piping.
DEE has also established itself in the power EPC space by installing two Bio Mass based power plants of 7.5 MW and 8 MW, both in the State of Punjab in India. DEE is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999 certified company along with certified manufacturer of pipe spools and pipe fittings under the purview of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) norms & ASME Code Stamp Piping.
Overview of DEE:
- Global manufacturer of High Pressure piping systems, Induction Pipe Bends and Pipe fittings for Thermal Power Plant projects(Gas, Coal, Nuclear), Petroleum & Natural Gas Projects, and Process plant projects
- Incorporated in 1983 – shipped over 250,000 metric tons of Carbon, Stainless and Alloy pipe fabrications to 6 continents
- Over 1200 team members including 200+ engineers and 100+ certified welders
- State of the art, equipment including welding equipment from Lincoln and Miller
- Induction bending technology from Cojafex and AWS Schaffer
- Continuous improvement and Environmental, Health & Safety programs in place